Saturday, May 15, 2010

I'm Just a Girl

Had a good day today. Woke up early today and pretty much laughed the entire morning with David just being silly. Then we went to Barnes and Noble (need I say more?) and then went to a huge antique / craft flea market. But of course I am a woman and I got upset about something, imagine that. This time I dealt with my emotions by going straight to bed (at 5pm). We had plans to hang out with a friend tonight and cook out. OF course I told David to go ahead and go over there, but now here I sit. Alone on a Saturday night. When I could be out having more fun. . .but no. I am just a girl with rollercoaster emotions that I can't control.

On a side note about emotions, for the last few months I have noticed that I can not stop crying at TV shows/movies/stories/situations at work. Whats up with that? I use to NEVER be this emotional!!!

ONE more side note. IF you go into a Barnes and Noble and A sales associate walks up to you with a Nook and asks if you have seen one yet. Say "Yes, I own one of those. I love it!" That piece of advice will save you at least 15 minutes of an akward demonstration and pressure of buying something you don't want.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I know what you mean - I cried at a Gatorade commercial once. GATORADE. WTF is that about?

    ReplyDelete