Friday, May 21, 2010

Morning thoughts

OK. . .so I am super peeved right now. ok, not really SUPER peeved, but just upset. I have been using the same face wash for years and have never had my skin break out. yeah I get the occasional one or two blemishes but thats it. Right now I have like 10 blemishes on my freakin face. WTF?? The company did change the formula of the face wash about 6 months ago, but I don't think thats it because wouldn't my face have been have having problems then?? I think I am going to have to try something new, because this is not working. and new beauty products do not work well with me. I have super sensitive skin that gets irritated easily. (my deoderant is dye-free, aluminum free, scent free and contains no artificial ingredients)

1 comment:

  1. http://www.philosophy.com/onaclearday/index.html I started using it and have been quite impressed. And there's hardly anything in it. It is kinda pricey, though. But you get what you pay for! :)

    ReplyDelete